Study at Northumbria University & how we help you!
Originally known as Newcastle Polytechnic, Northumbria University was formed in 1969 from the amalgamation of three regional colleges: Rutherford College of Technology, the College of Art & Industrial Design, and the Municipal College of Commerce. The university is associated with the Wallace Group and it gained the university status in 1992. The university focuses on research and business areas. It is in partnership with some well-known organizations like BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, International Centre for Life, and BINUS Design School. The university is considered among the top ten universities in the United Kingdom.
Who can study at Northumbria University?
- HSC with CGPA 4.8 out of 5 or 78%
- 3 year Polytechnic Diploma with 65% grades
- 2 or 3 year Bachelor Degree with CGPA 3.4 out 4 or 60%
- 3 or 4 year Bachelor Degree from UGC recognized Public or Private University:
- 5 GPA from a public University and 2.7 from a private university requiring a UK 2:2 equivalent(Courses Requiring 2:2)
- 7 GPA from a public University and 3.0 from a private university requiring a UK 2:1 equivalent (Courses Requiring 2:1)
What can I study at Northumbria University?
Accounting and Finance, Global Business Management, Artificial Intelligence Technology, Data Science, Tourism and Hospitality Management, International Management, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing,
- City Campus: Northumbria University, London Campus, 110 -114 Middlesex Street, Middlesex Street, London, E1 7HT.
- Coach Lane Campus: Northumbria University, Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 8ST
CAN WE HELP?
Securing your dream study program is a complex process. There are a million things to consider and lots of paperwork to do. If you want to make sure you make the right choices, we can help! Our education advisors will guide you in finding the best program for you – and make sure all the practicalities are taken care of.