London South Bank University
Study at London South Bank University & how we help you!
Situated in London city centre, the LSBU campus features the first-rate infrastructure and offers excellent academic, recreational and residential facilities. It has hi-tech laboratories including forensic labs, Spatial Analysis and Informatics Lab (SAIL), psychology labs, Acoustics Lab, Digital Architecture Robotics Lab (DARLab), a Pub Lab, a chemical lab, interviewing rooms, a physiology suite and Therapeutic Radiography VERT Lab. The campus also houses Student Centre, Perry Library, Clarence Centre and Keyworth Event Theatre. It offers many options for convenient and comfortable on-campus accommodation. The Academy of Sports features a fitness suite, training zone, weights room, dance studio and a sports hall that offers facilities to play football, netball, basketball, cricket, badminton, table tennis and volleyball. The university also has another campus in East London to train nursing students.
How can we help you: We can help you with all the information regarding that includes Semester fees, what the university mainly specializes at, Sport activities, Accommodation inside and outside the institution.
Who can study at London South Bank University?
- HSC with 80%/CGPA 4.5/5.0 or higher grades
- 3 passes at GCE A Level (required grades dependant on LSBU course applied for)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma of 24 points or higher
- Accredited UK Foundation programme with minimum 55-60% or higher
- Accredited UK National Diploma (Upper or Lower Credit)
- 4-5 year Honours Degree from a recognized university in Bangladesh with CGPA 2.4 to 2.8 out of 4.0 or higher (depending on the institution and LSBU course applied for)
- 2 year Honours Degree + 2 year Masters Degree from a recognized university in Bangladesh with CGPA 2.4 – 2.8 out of 4.0 or higher (depending on the institution and LSBU course applied for)
- Honours Degree from a recognized international university which is equivalent to UK Bachelor Degree Second Class Honours or higher
What can I study at London South Bank University?
LSBU offers an array of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and apprenticeships in various fields including Economics, Architecture, Business, Arts, Education, Engineering, Media, Law, Nursing, Design, Psychology, Sciences, Tourism, Hospitality, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, etc. It has over 18,000 students including 2,000 foreign students belonging to over 130 countries. The university has collaborations with numerous international universities that facilitate excellent student exchange and study abroad programmes. It also offers first-rate practical education and strives to enhance the students’ employability and present them with outstanding employment opportunities.
London South Bank University
Address: 103 Borough Rd, London SE1 0AA, United Kingdom. The distance between Central London and LSBU is 2 miles. It takes 15 minutes by car and 6 minutes by walking.
CAN WE HELP?
Securing your dream study program is a complex process. There are a million things to consider and lots of paperwork to do. If you want to make sure you make the right choices, we can help! Our education advisors will guide you in finding the best program for you – and make sure all the practicalities are taken care of.