De Montfort University
Study at De Montfort University & how we help you!
De Montfort University (DMU) is a public university in the city of Leicester, England. It was established in accordance with the Further and Higher Education Act in 1992 as a degree awarding body. DMU achieved the highest possible standard in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), the only endorsed measure of teaching quality in UK higher education.
How we can help you: We can help you with all the information regarding this university including Semester fees, what the university mainly specializes at, Sport activities, Accommodation inside and outside the institution.
Who can study De Montfort University?
- A level or a recognized Foundation course with a GPA 5.0 out of 5.0, including 4.0 in English and Maths. Entry to year 2 or 3 may be possible. You will need to supply detailed information including courses taken, grades achieved, syllabus and a grading guide.
- You will need IELTS for specific department of the university:
- IELTS 6.0 for Art and Design, Business, Computing and Engineering courses
- IELTS 6.5 for Law courses
- IELTS 6.0-6.5 for Humanities and Media courses
- IELTS 6.5-7.5 for Science courses
For Postgraduate: 4 year of bachelor’s degree from BUET with a minimum of 55 % or GPA 2.75/4.0, or a 4 year of bachelor’s degree from a good recognized university with a minimum of 60% or GPA 3.0/4.0.
What can I study at De Montfort University?
Aeronautical Engineering, Animation, Applied Sciences, Applied Computing, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Games and Programming, Computer Networks and Security, Concept and Comic Arts, Criminal Investigation, Dream and Theatres, Electrical Engineering, English language, Fashion Designing, Footwear Design, Graphic Design, Health Sciences and many more.
De Montfort University
Address: Gateway House, Leicester LE1 9BH, United Kingdom.. The distance between Central London and De Montfort University is 102 miles. It takes 1 hour 40 minutes by train
CAN WE HELP?
Securing your dream study program is a complex process. There are a million things to consider and lots of paperwork to do. If you want to make sure you make the right choices, we can help! Our education advisors will guide you in finding the best program for you – and make sure all the practicalities are taken care of.